Saturday, January 18, 2014

Arts and Crafts in Marksville.


Originally written by me on a past blog of mine December 30, 2012 

As I said when we got home yesterday from dropping Samantha off, we had a extra child spending the night. We always do different things when the kids have friends over but last night they got into making these huge handing stars or snowflakes.
 
Here is Deanna and her friend working on making these big snowflakes. I had to kick them off of the desk and send them to the kitchen because Dennis wanted his desk back.

Thankfully there was no school because they were up quite late doing this project.

Here the girls are with their first project.





Then they wanted to make more but with colors. So they made a orange and white one for Dennise. Dennise will love adding this to her room decor.


Then they got out even more and made some for themselves. By the way Marksville needs more construction paper before Valentines Day now.



When you visit Marksville you are sure to find lots of cooking, baking, crafts, music, games, parties, laughter and lots of excitement. I am glad that my children have fun with their friends when they come over. I know they are safe and I get to know the children they hang out with.
Hope you enjoyed Arts & Crafts with Marksville. If you would like to see the directions for these you can look me up on Pinterest and it will be under my Crafts for Kids Board.

No comments:

Post a Comment